Monday, August 11, 2008

Recent Cakes

These are some cakes I've done in the past month. They've kept me busy, that's for sure.

This was a farewell cake for a good friend here in Ottawa. It's a yellow cake covered in chocolate fondant. The fondant tastes like a Tootsie Roll. Yum!


These are the puppy cupcakes I did for Clayton's birthday party. I found directions in a Family Circle magazine. Clayton helped bake the cupcakes and has definitely helped eat them!


This cake was ordered for a birthday. It's red velvet and iced with red velvet icing, which was a little difficult, but worth it for the taste.


A chocolate cake covered in chocolate fondant.
A farewell cake for one of the ladies in Cyle's office.

2 comments:

Crazy Mama said...

AWESOME CAKES!!!!! Will you be my Mommy???? hahahaha They really look wonderful, Abby! You've got an amazing gift. Good work!

Miss you guys,
Candace

Angie said...

Oh wow Abby! You're an artist. I would eat the entire chocolate fondant that tasted like tootsie roll. Mmmmm. And the puppy cakes! So cute! I bet Clayton just LOVED them. You are amazing!