Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!


Lately it seems that we've been so busy, but we've not been doing too much - except baking! This year Christmas just kind of came out of nowhere for me. Suddenly I realized that it was mid-December and I still had shopping to do! AHHHH! We've had some really cold, windy days that have kept us totally indoors. Clayton loves to play with his Hot Wheels track. And in regards to how his shirt is on he "loves it like that."

From St. Nicholas the boys got matching Christmas pjs. Clayton thought we needed a picture of them together in the pjs, but didn't really want to be next to Levi.

December 13 was the annual Christmas Party at the Ambassador's. Levi's not too much younger than their twin grandchildren. And since their grandbabies are in South Carolina, they snatch Levi up for some snuggling every chance they get...well, Mrs. Wilkins does anyway. I'm glad I got a picture of Levi with Ambassador and Mrs. Wilkins.

Here's another shot of the boys that Clayton thought I needed to take. He's got a "shiner," as he called it. He was playing a game with Cyle and hit the corner of a chair. Boy did it ever look bad the next morning. Luckily it's pretty much gone so it won't be in the Christmas pictures.

Clayton is my helper in the kitchen. Really, taste tester would be a better description. Here he's sampling some cookie dough...

Here's my happy little guy. Levi is such a smiler. For the latest cakes, visit Baking at Huckleberries.
Have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Your boys have the sweetest smiles ever Abby! They just light me up seeing how joyful they both are. I'm so glad you guys had a white Christmas. It looks like they got a lot of great toys from Santa! I love it that Clayton got a guitar!