Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chocolate Pudding and Winter Clothes




The weather has gotten cooler here, so we've traded out the shorts and short-sleeves for the pants and sweaters. (Of course, now it's in the mid-70s...) The boys played in their room while I was changing out the clothes. For a long time they looked at books. Clayton looked up at me and said, "I sure could use a pair of reading glasses." "What? Reading glasses?" I said. "Well," he replied, "how else am I going to know what all of these words are?"
That evening we made home-made chocolate pudding. And boy oh boy did the kids enjoy it...the bits of it that made it into their mouths, anyway.
Happy October!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Reading glasses? Clayton cracks me up!!!! He's so witty. And I love the pic of Levi looking up at you.