Saturday, November 6, 2010

Uncle Neal visits for Ali's Wedding

On October 16, my cousin Ali got married. Isn't she beautiful?! The wedding was so nice. We all had such a great time!
Neal came in for her wedding and we were all so excited to see him. It had been over a year since I had last hugged him!
My Aunt Sherri and Ali...Aunt Sherri is Clayton's teacher at school. He absolutely adores her. Speaking of Clayton, when he walked into the hall and saw all the lights and flowers and flowing fabric with the soft music playing in the background, he looked up at my mom and said in the most sincere voice, "Nonna, is this what heaven looks like?" Ahhh, it still brings tears to my eyes.
Neal and Ali. So Neal and Ali have always been close. Ever since they were very young. As young children they did many things that have been remembered by many. We call these "Neal and Ali stories" and my children ask for a "Neal and Ali story" every night before bed. They all end with, "And you should never, ever do that."
Uncle Neal was in for a very short time. The boys played with him as much as they could. And loved every second! We can't wait to see Uncle Neal again!

No comments: