Thursday, May 12, 2011

Why I Love Legos

First, let me just say that I love Legos. And I really love my children playing with Legos. There are just so many things we can do with them. Their little brains are learning so much while we're all having so much fun.

Except for Clarey. She eats them. So she gets to play with her big, baby-friendly blocks instead.

Today, Clayton used the Legos to make patterns. We made lots and lots of different patterns. Some with different colors. Some with different sizes. Some with different Lego shapes. We had a good game of "Guess the Pattern." One person would make a pattern and then the others had to figure out what it was.


Legos are also great because not only did Levi create the trees, but then he used them in dramatic play. They were a home for his frog, which was driving the truck, by the way...
Then we all worked together to build a house for Clayton's wormy lizard.

No comments: