Thursday, March 29, 2012

Clarey's Ice Rocks

Tuesday when we dropped the boys off at school, Clarey played in Aunt Sherri's room for a good little bit with clear rocks. She just loved them. As we were walking through Hobby Lobby 20 minutes later, she spotted some "ice rocks." For a $1.47 I couldn't turn her down.

We got them out this morning and while she was content to play with just the rocks, I thought she might enjoy the contract in textures between the rocks and carpet samples. I pick these up any time I'm in Lowes or Home Depot. I have all kinds... We use them for all different things... They cost nothing.

She really enjoyed placing the rocks on the carpet and was very deliberate about what rock went where.
She didn't enjoy me taking pictures. "No, Ma. No!" That's what she's saying here. So I left her alone to play with her ice rocks.

No comments: