Tuesday, May 22, 2012

End of the School Year - Goodbye CSYY {sniff, sniff}





Last Wednesday was the boys' last day at Christian School for the Young Years. That morning, I realized it was Clayton's last day of preschool. Preschool! Ever!


Clayton says goodbye to the Green Room...



Levi says goodbye to the Orange Room...




 We gave all the teachers big hugs. (Levi was in no mood to pose with his teachers...)




It's been such a wonderful year. I just feel so blessed that my children were able to grow and thrive in such an inspiring place.





At the May Day picnic at CSYY, Clayton used the camera while I was in the food line. He took some random pictures and a few self-portraits. A budding photographer? Questionable.

I already miss taking the boys to school. Clayton overheard me remark to Mom that after keeping all three busy all summer, I'm going to be exhausted by the time school starts. In all his five-year-old wisdom, he remarked, "Probably sooner." But that's not why I miss taking them to school, well, totally. I miss knowing they'll be experiencing things, interacting with others, and exploring things I'd never think to provide them with here at home. And I miss seeing all the wonderful teachers. We'll definitely keep Christian School in our hearts.

No comments: