Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cyle!

Today Cyle celebrated his 28th birthday. The boys and I made him his very own camouflage "I Love to Cook Wild Game" grilling apron. (This was Clayton's idea. He found a pillowcase and wanted to make it into an apron for Cyle...since I already have one.)

Clearly, Cyle loves it. He even wore it later in the day when he was grilling ribs for supper. Though not wild game, he still loves to cook them.

For a special birthday breakfast, I made cinnamon rolls. Levi loved them immensely...the parts he actually consumed...

I highly recommend the recipe by The Pioneer Woman. They were delicious cinnamon rolls. I halved her recipe and still made 4 (FOUR) pans of them. My neighbors were all too happy to take one pan off of my hands and I was able to pawn a few more off on Mike and Kendra, too. They were a good start to a good birthday for Cyle. He got to work on his truck, go fishing and enjoy a great supper with good friends.

No comments: