Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hallway Pictures



 I update the framed pictures in our home in August. It's the perfect time of year - everyone has just had a birthday. Instead of dragging my kids, kicking and screaming or sullen and crying, into the local sit and snap, I decided to take them myself. What's the worst that could happen?

After church we walk a couple blocks to the donut shop. On our way, we pass this cute old church that has a red door. We don't actually go to this church, but I like their door. I wanted to get a picture of the kids in front of it. We didn't have so much luck in front of the door.

 But we did on our front porch. It seems, donuts are a much better bribe once they are already bought and waiting on the kitchen table.














 After a bit, Clarey needed a treat. A sucker did the trick. She was all smiles after that.









 It was a good time. Well, maybe not "good," but better than our last portrait session. The best part is that we've captured their pure precious-ness.

No comments: